Players will not be able to practice or play without submitting the required forms. Reminder: Get your Athletic Contract signed by your physician as soon as possible. The athletic contract is good for one year from the date of the physical. If you have scheduled the up coming physical, write the date on the form and submit.
The forms below are the most current forms. The forms will be updated, but will not change content from 2016-17 to 2017-18 or 2018-19.
Required forms (ACESS):
- Athletic Contract Form* (if not on file from previous sport this school year)
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form (if not on file from previous sport this school year)
- Emergency Medical Authorization Form (required for each sport – copy given to AD and coach)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form (Lindsay’s Law – New August 1, 2017 – if not on file from previous sport this school year)
- Shirt Order Form (if shirt required – see Uniforms tab)
*Requires physician’s signature.
Forms required once per year:
- Athletic Contract Form* 2016-2017 CYO Athletic Contract
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form and Concussion Information Sheet 2016-2017 CYO Concussion
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form and SCA Information Sheet 2017 Lindsay’s Law Acknowledge Parent-Guardian and 2017 Lindsay’s Law Info Sheet Parent-Guardian
Forms required for each sport:
- Emergency Medical Form 2016-2017 CYO Emergency Medical
Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods CYO Day 8.4.18CYODayDSGStores
- Team Prayer 2013app2prayer
- Conduct and Character 2014Conduct&Character
- Safety Regualtions 2014SafetyRegulations
- All Saints PREP 2017 18 PREP form
- Transfer Request 2018-2019 CYO Fall Handbook Info – Transfer Request
- Link to all Diocese of Toledo CYO forms http://toledodiocese.org/cyo/page/policies-and-procedures